How to use ruffled metal circles for jewelry?


I have fabricated the copper ruffled circle with the intention of wearing it as a pendant on a chain. But when I tried it on I realized that the double ruffles became almost invisible.
Next I have fabricated the silver ruffled circles with the intention of wearing them as earrings. This way the double ruffles were beautifully exposed. But they were too heavy to be comfortably worn  as earrings. I could not reduce their size anymore because of fabrication problems (the center was losing its nice round shape).
Will these shapes pass as bangles? I do hope so but meanwhile I didn’t have the opportunity to try it.

Copper ruffled circle – side view

Copper ruffled circle – front view

Silver ruffled circles - side view

Silver ruffled circles - front view

Comments