Petal bead cap necklace


This necklace is my second project where I use the petal bead caps I have developed over the last few month. I wrote quite a lot about the experiments I made until I got to this form, I also described the methods of preparation so I do not repeat it again.
The necklace is a variation on a project by Irina Miech which I saw in Bead Style Journal three years ago. It was in a special issue that included projects which were chosen as "The best of".  At the time I liked it a lot but was not into this style of jewelry at all. Yet now I was absolutely ready for it. 
Since I use for my jewelry only hand fabricated components I made not only the petal bead caps but also the chain and the clasp which are fairly basic


Sterling silver components & aquamarine beads

Sterling silver components & aquamarine beads

Sterling silver petal bead cap shaped on an anticlastic stake & aquamarine beads




Comments