Asymmetric synclast form - part III

Does this sound familiar to you: I come home late at night or after a long day of work and just don’t have the patience to arrange my jewelry back in its proper place so I drop it on the dresser among all kind of other things I accumulate there. The fact that more than once I have lost an earring or a ring isn’t enough to make me change this behavior.
   
When my daughter saw the asymmetric synclast forms I have fabricated lately she said that they would be just right for keeping jewelry until she has the patience to care for it.

Bingo! She was right. So I fabricated an even larger version (about 12 X 6 cm) for this purpose. Fabrication was much harder and it is not as cute as the small ones but if it will work for us it will solve a problem!



Comments

Post a Comment