Multiple dangle necklace

Recently I thought that one of the things that would greatly contribute to the maintenance of order and organization in my studio would be to use beads and silver components which remained from projects and exercises I have done in the past.
Over the past weeks I have connected these residues into dangles without planning ahead of time how they would look together. The only guideline was to use colors of the green / turquoise family. I played with the layout again and again and this multiple dangle necklace is the result. The dangles move freely forward and backward so when worn the appearance of the necklace constantly changes

I like the neclace as it reminds me of techniques and projects I did before. Yet I do not remember the source of some of the beads or the gem they are made from.
The metal components are made of sterling silver. The beads are from Aquamarine, Black Onyx, Turquoise and handmade glass. I am not sure about the green beads, maybe Aventurine.

The only problem with the way this necklace is put together is that you can keep trying other arrangements forever.





Comments