My old style of jewelry making

Sometimes while looking for one thing you find another. That’s how I came upon a small sack of jewels which I have fabricated 10-15 years ago. Looking at them I have realized how different those are from my current style of jewelry. The shapes I used were more geometrical in nature. The silver jewelry was adorned with gold, this was very trendy at that time. Notice the extensive use of faceted stones in shapes other than round, it was during a stone setting class I took then. Noteworthy stones! It seems to me that I will try to incorporate more gemstones into the jewelry I make at present.

Pendant, gold, silver, Black Rutile Quartz and man-made Zircon 

Pendant, silver, man-made Zircon and black Onyx

Pendant, gold, silver and man-made Zircon

Earrings, gold, silver, Crystal beads and man-made Zircon

Earrings, gold, silver, amethyst and man-made Zircon

Earrings, gold, silver and man-made Zircon





Comments