Modular jewelry - Three hoop pendant or pendant and earrings set

This piece of jewelry, made of carnelian beads wrapped on silver circles, can be worn as a three-hoop pendant (photo 1), or as a pendant (photo 2) and a pair of earrings (photo 3) which forms a nice set (photo 4). I really like the flexibility this design allows. But, over many years of crafting and selling jewelry I have seen that not everybody feels like me. When I have tried to explain how does it work and display its beauty quite often the reaction was "I just can't deal with small parts". 

Now comes the question: to which group do you belong 1 or 2?

Modular jewelry makes you:

1.    Angry because I don’t understand how to wear it.
2.    Happy because I have several ways to wear it.


I would love to hear your personal view about it. Enter your comment bellow.


Photo 1
Photo 3

Photo 2

Photo 4

Check out more photos at my Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/HPJewelryDesign/

This intriguing piece is now available at my e-shop at














Comments