Carnelian beads necklace-update

I would be happy to sell my graduated Carnelian teardrop beads necklace. Hopefully this will put an end to my tendency to restring them. First time I combined them with blue lapis beads and a silver flower, but it looked too tribal for my line. Second time I strung them with a variety of carnelian beads, but it didn’t look nice when worn, somehow the beads collapsed towards the center. Third time same beads different order, created a nice "pile" of teardrops in the middle. 
Will this be my final design? 

 Carnelian, Lapis Lazuli, sterling silver (version 1)

 Carnelian, Lapis Lazuli, sterling silver (version 1)

Carnelian, sterling silver (version 2)


Carnelian, sterling silver (version 3)

Carnelian, sterling silver (version 3)

Carnelian, sterling silver (version 3)

Comments