Rainbow colors gem bead necklaces


Red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo and violet (in this specific order) are not only the colors of a rainbow but also the seven chakra colors.
As a tribute to the colors and the ideas they represent I have created a special project. Being a jeweler, I have used gem bead strands to represent the colors. I have created a sky-like color for the background using a ceramic plate. I worked on two series of photographs.

The first series shows one-color jewelry collections on the background of a blue/grey ceramics (posted randomly in my blog).

The photos above are part of the second series. I used strands of gem beads to create the rainbow colors, photos taken on the same blue background.

Red coral, carnelian, citrine, kyanite, purple amethyst, peridot, apatite, green amethyst, serpentine




Red coral, carnelian, citrine, kyanite, purple amethyst, malachite 




Comments