layered pendants and necklaces during the Corona


During the quarantine days because of the Corona, I, like everyone else in my country and around the world, stayed at home. And the key question every day was "To get dressed or not to get dressed?" In fact, who would know that I stayed in my pajamas all day? The answer I came to was that I would know! And not only will I know but I will feel lousy because of it. So, every morning I bothered and dressed in something that looked nice and was comfortable. To feel neat, I fitted jewelry to every outfit. I found a winning formula: necklaces and pendants in layers. And why? Because it looks beautiful and invested without effort, it is easy to diversify and especially does not interfere with the hand washing process that became so important during the Corona.
I share with you a layered look I put up from jewelry found in my shop at Etsy. Each item in its style is nice on its own but together the look is rich and very chic.
Check them out by yourself and on the way "like" them as it will boost my online store rating. 
For Hebrew keep scrolling down.













בימי הסגר בגלל הקורונה גם אני, כמו כולם בארץ שלי ובעולם, שהיתי בבית. ושאלת המפתח בכל יום הייתה "להתלבש או לא להתלבש?" בעצם, מי יידע שנשארתי בפיג'מה כל היום? התשובה שהגעתי אליה היא שאני אדע! ולא רק שאדע אלא שארגיש מזופת בגלל זה. אז כל בוקר טרחתי להתלבש במשהו נחמד אבל נוח וכדי להרגיש מטופחת התאמתי תכשיטים לכל לבוש. מצאתי נוסחה מנצחת: שרשראות ותליונים בשכבות. ולמה? כי זה נראה יפה ומושקע בלי להתאמץ, אפשר לגוון בקלות ובעיקר לא מפריע לתהליך שטיפת הידיים שהפך לחשוב כל כך בקורונה.
אני חולקת אתכם מראה שכבות שהרכבתי מתכשיטים שנמצאים בחנות שלי באתר אטסי. כל תליון בסגנונו יפה בפני עצמו אבל ביחד המראה עשיר ושיקי במיוחד.
מזמינה אתכם להתרשם בעצמכם ובדרך לתת לי לייקים שיעלו את הדרוג של החנות שלי באינטרנט.

Comments